Hi!

In make.conf, I set PORTAGE_ELOG_MAILURI so that elog messages
of portage are mailed somewhere. I tried to relay the mail over
gmail and web.de, both fail. I suppose, they fail for the same
reason. smtp.web.de returns the following error message and
refuses to relay the mail in turn:

"!!! An error occured while trying to send logmail:\n(501, '<portage>: sender
address must contain a domain', 'portage')"

It seems, as if the mail generated by portage is sent with a
"From: portage", ie. with no domainpart added.

How do I change that? I'd like/need to have a (or rather, "my")
domain there.

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar
--