Sorry but my english got worst (you know, 'if you don't use it, you
lose
it').

        I'll start again and maybe you'll understand me better: My problem is
that
I've been downloading some QT apps (KDE apps) to know how autotools code is
written (I read the manual, but I need some practising or reading code). All
'big' apps that could have some strange structure (like amaroK) that I've
downloaded have been written through KDevelop help, and I don't want an
automatic Makefile. I'll use IDE's when I know how to write it by my own.

        So, as I've seen, KDevelop copies all files (*.cpp, *.h and *.ui) to
src
path. Well, I'm pretty organized, and I like to have src/gui for *.ui files
for example. All Makefile.am that I've seen suppose that all sources and *.ui
files are in src, so they have something like:

bin_PROGRAMS = amarokapp

SUBDIRS = \
    amarokcore \
    $(SQLITE_SUBDIR) \
    analyzers \
    [...]

INCLUDES = \
    -I$(top_builddir)/amarok/src/amarokcore \
    [...]

amarokapp_SOURCES = \
    Options1.ui \
    Options2.ui \
    Options4.ui \
    Options5.ui \
    Options7.ui \
    Options8.ui \
    actionclasses.cpp \
    app.cpp \
    [...]

METASOURCES = \
    AUTO

        Well, in this case it's pretty easy, because all necessary files for
building
amaroK are on src.

        My question is: If I have a path like src, and inside it I have another
directory called gui. (src/gui), then Makefile.am inside src/gui should be
like this?

noinst_LTLIBRARIES = \
    whatever.la

noinst_HEADERS = \
    header1.h \
    header2.h

whatever_la_SOURCES = \
    main.cpp \

METASOURCES = \
    AUTO

        With noinst, because my objective is an unique executable file, and no
libraries. Would that be correct?

        My problem is that it seems that there is no trouble in compiling
process,
but it seems that when it is going to link it fails, and it throws me some
vtable failures (if you want I can write them here, but I've got some and
different, because I've been changing my test code depending on what errors I
have been getting).

Thank you very much,
Rafael Fernández López.