Hello,

I'm running an amd64 Gentoo (but this is not a specific amd64 question) and
have installed a few ~amd64 masked packages - and some work amzingly well.

So I googled for information as to where I might report success, so that they
might be unmasked, but didn't find that info.

Where - and how - should I report masked packages that work?

Thierry

Frank Zappa