On 2/23/06, Renat Golubchyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use xpdf, because acroread takes ages to load. For this to
> work I added xpdf as handler for the "application/pdf" MIME-type to the
> list of helper applications. It should be somewhere in the preferences.

I can't seem to find this option in firefox 1.5.0.1

Under "Edit -> Preferences -> Downloads" I see "Download actions".
Clicking on "View and Edit Actions" shows an entry for some
Flash-related files, but nothing for pdf and no option to add a new
entry to this list. Am I missing something obvious?

Matt