On Monday 06 March 2006 11:41, pat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have question. When I try to save document after start of OOo2,
> then error message appears (see attachment). This appears twice, but
> after that tho document saves correctly. This "bug" is only after
> start of the OOo2. How to stop this ??? Is it bug or not ... etc.

I post just to say "me too". I think it's something buried in user
configuration and not well updated, first time I saw those messages was
with 1.9x. Seeing that the files aren't corrupted I don't care much.

ciao
        Francesco
--
Linux Version 2.6.15-gentoo-r7, Compiled #1 PREEMPT Fri Mar 3 22:56:17
CET 2006