i have avast updated daily i dono how this virus got in
i must try AVG
Why not just use A/V when you run Windoze? AVG is still free and quite
excellent.

Both AVG and Avast sux hard! I used both of them, paid for updates,
and despite of that I got viruses many times. Even clamav is better!
They (avg/avast) offer virtually no protection against unknown viruses.
No wonder, if you look at their scores on virusbtn.com :-(

Wanna really good antivir-soft? Try nod32! Unfortunatelly, it is not
free, and even trial-version is only for win-world. But it is worth
of every penny. Frequent updates (can be also 2-3 times per day),
perfect heuristic analysis, low cpu/mem load...

Jarry