I've recently gotten interested in using tc to manage my upstream
bandwidth.  Is there a gentoo package that provides an init script to
start tc rules ala iptables-save/restore?

Also, if anyone knows of a good front-end to tc, it would be nice to try
out, esp. now that I'm comfortable messing with it from the command-line.

I don't require ingress or IMQ support, just standard egress.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest