Ok I was making an ASSuMEtion because I thought I red Gnome was the
default desktop and that's what you'd boot into. Anyway on boot it gets to
the screen where ther's a row of icons at the bottom that dissapers one by
one. When the last icon goes the monitor goes off saying "no signal" and
shuts down.
Ideas welcome
Alvin

--- Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 22:18 -0800, A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman wrote:
> > Well I'm stumped. Every time I boot the live cd it gets to where Gnome
> > should start then the monitor goes off. Does any one know what video
> > drivers the live cd uses?
>
> The gentoo live cd?  I didn't know it started gnome.  Did I miss some
> important part of this thread?
> --
> Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>
>
> Star Trek Lives!
>
> --

For the best jerky you've ever had go to
http://alk.jerkydirect.com/
My home page
http://ka9qlq.tripod.com
This PC is windows free with Mepis Linux 3.4-3
http://www.mepis.org/
1(747)632-4973 SIP
Get Gizmo 1 cent per minuet calling
http://www.gizmoproject.com/