Neil Bothwick schreef:
> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:18:25 +0100, Goran Maksimović wrote:
>
>> If you read my first post about USE flags I wanted some
>> recommendations and not links to sites where USE flags are
>> explained.
>
> Did you read the second paragraph of my post before replying to it?

I think he read it, but didn't understand it... after all, anybody who
would say something like

> Goran Maksimović schreef:
>
> I don't know why you think that if you don't fine tune your system

clearly doesn't know you from around here (or anywhere else :-) ) --
even a little bit. I'd LOL if I wasn't having a 'thing' today where I
just don't want to watch half the list (including me, actually) come out
swinging on somebody who's .... missing the point, shall we say, since
apparently none of our attempts to explain why what Goran wants us to do
is not really possible are getting through.

But hey, have a good time, y'all. It's way past my bedtime anyway.

:-D

Holly