On 3/14/06, Jimmy Rosen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now, this is an NVidia GeForce 6600 PCI-X card on an Intel SE7525RP2

Have you tried updating the motherboard BIOS?

According to the thread here:

"We had feedback from Intel and it's common PCI problem with SE7525GP2"
"Hopefully Intel fixes (their) firmware so I can use the two
SE7525GP2s now sitting in the cabinet."

This was over a year ago, and it looks like intel has done a couple of
BIOS updates since then.

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/filter_results.aspx?strTypes=all&ProductID=2095&OSFullName=SuSE*+Linux+Enterprise+Server+9.0&lang=eng&strOSs=127&submit=Go%21

Of particular interest in the release notes:

- SP/GP Tracker 20204 :  [X] nVidia graphics cards do not work on GP2.

Ok, so everything references a GP2, and you have an RP2, but maybe
they have the same problem/fix?

-Richard