If you want to see what each of the emails in your queue is take a look
in /var/spool/postifx. In that dir there are a number of subdirectories,
including one called defer and one called deferred. As I don't have
anything stuck in there I can't recall exactly which of those subdors
houses the deferred messages.

They are indexed in a further level of subdirs numbered
0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D.E,F depending on the first character of the
email's ID number (which you can see in the output of mailq). It is a
hex number.

Does that make sense?

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>