On 3/20/06, Timothy A. Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sadly, it turns out that ardour does not have the one specific functionality
> that I
> needed, but it may be useful anyway, and I would like to play with it.

Tim... I'm not sure that you really need the track mark feature for
what you are doing. The process we are using right now is that we just
try to get a good clean 2 track mix on the computer (we have HD24s
recording all inputs raw for mixdown later) and then sort things out
later on. If your recording setup is half as hectic as ours you will
be lucky if you remember to start the computer recording, let along
get track marks placed at the right time. Just a thought.

-Mike