Hi,

I subscribed to gentoo-user mailing list (and many others) with my gmail
account. I use getmail to fetch emails from gmail, and use mutt to read
them. Postfix is installed in my local machine to deliver mails locally
(mainly for sending me the system logs). Now my problem is: the mail
sent out by postfix (sendmail) is always get rejected by the mailing
lists, though I set "my_hdr From: mfyang < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>" in muttrc.

How can I "cheat" the mailing list and let my email go to everybody even
if it's sent from my local sendmail program instead of gmail sever?

Thanks!

Mingfeng Yang