On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:43:48 +0200, Remy Blank wrote:

> > That's because it stores files in an archive,
>
> Nope ;-)

Silly me, I took all the references to an archive on the web page to mean
an archive :(

I personally wouldn't store backups this way, I prefer a compressed
archive when storing on DVD, but it does seem a good compromise,
especially when the files you need to restore have easily guessable
permissions, removing the need to use special software to restore them.

--
Neil Bothwick

I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.