Hey all.

I have a question for any VMWare Linux users. My greatest concern, is
Windows being installed and run on top of Linux. When Windows is
'virtually' up and running, does it work as normal? AKA, does it detect
devices and what not, enabling printing, networking, etc? With Windows
running under VMWare, are you able to scan the host operating system's
file system in any way?

I haven't used VMWare for a very long time. Just wanted to get some input.

Thanks much!

-Jeff

--
Han Solo:
        You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake,