http://www-131.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=4611686018425155337&storeId=10000001&langId=-1&categoryId=2059153&dualCurrId=1000073&catalogId=-840

That's the cheapest X60 with Core Duo.  HOWEVER:

I'd still highly recommend a AMD Turion.  Well...  I'd even more
strongly suggest just waiting, all you prospective laptop buyers.  A
Dual Core Turion64 is coming *very* soon.  The Turion64s murdered the
Pentium M processors in not just speed but power efficiency.  My
Athlon1400 could kill a Pentium 4 2.4GHz any time.  My Athlon64 can
destroy the fastest non-dual core Pentium 4 (extreme editions exempted
- I don't know anyone with one to compare the performance with).  Acer
makes good laptops with AMD chips.

Just for laughs, Intel just released a new Pentium4 Ext.Ed. (Dual
core, 955) to counter the FX-60 from AMD.  PC World tested the chip...
 the FX-60 was ~30% faster while being about $30 cheaper.

Okay, I'll stop evangelising AMD now.  Thanks for listening (it makes
me feel somewhat important).