On 4/3/06, Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 4/3/06, CapSel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes, I tried... but it's not a solution. :(
> > Can anyone tell me how to check what is causing this?
>
> I've seen this before....but I also can't remember how I solved it.
>
> My first guess is something in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file.  Mine contains:
>
> ----
> include "/usr/share/themes/Industrial/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"
>
> style "user-font"
> {
>         font_name="Sans Serif 11"
> }
> widget_class "*" style "user-font"
>
> gtk-theme-name="Industrial"
> gtk-font-name="Sans Serif 11"
> ----
>
> If that doesn't help, can you tell us more about your system?  What
> graphics chip and driver?
>
> -Richard
>
> --

I don't know how it is possible but when I connected a monitor to my
laptop, after restart, every font was about 2px bigger and the problem
was visible. When I disconected It (the monitor) and restarted my
laptop everything came back to "normal" state...
Some time ago I had a stationary computer connected to this monitor
and there was same situation.
I don't know how this is possible, but it's true.
Is there a way to track down what is happening between laptop and
monitor and stop it? (without disconnecting monitor of course).
Can someone explain how to do it?