Benno Schulenberg wrote:

>Dale wrote:
>

>>I have recently noticed that when I get new email my screen
>>flashes red, on whatever desktop I am on
>>

>KDE Control Center > Regional &... > Accessibility > Visible Bell
>
>Benno

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.
Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.

OK, you get the idea.  That thing was starting to get on my nerves.  :/
They need a warning on that one since it is on by default.  I wish it
would ask questions when you login the first time after a upgrade about
the new "features" and whether you want them on or not.

Thanks much.

Dale
:-)