I am trying to setup a fax server using Gentoo, I tried using an Intel
536ep chipset card with little success. After looking around the
general consensus seems to be go with US Robotics. Can anyone provide
the model and manufacture of a fax modem that is known to work with
both Gentoo any Hylafax? Right now I am running the most recent
gentoo-sources but I am not opposed to going back to the older 2.4
sources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike