wu chuanwen wrote:
2006/4/30, Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    Hm, those are not firefox USE flags. What do you get, when
    you run

            emerge -vpt mozilla-firefox

I get this:
[ebuild U ] www-client/mozilla-firefox-1.5.0.2 [1.5.0.1-r4] USE="gnome ipv6 -debug -java -mozdevelop -xinerama -xprint" 37 kB

Do you really need ipv6? I doubt that this has anything to
do with the problem at hand, but if you don't need it, you
should remove it. If you don't know anything about ipv6,
it's very probable that you don't need it.

To the others: Is ipv6 still one of the default flags? Has
this bug still not been fixed?

    Have you yet tried a blank profile?

What do you mean?

As I wrote:

Try a blank Firefox profile. To create one, run "firefox -ProfileManager".

    PS: Please no HTML. Makes your posts harder to read.

Do you mean the link i  gave in the mail before?Or another thing?

I mean, that you compose your mails in gmail as HTML or
rich text. This makes them bigger without adding any
benefit to it - indeed, as you can see above, it makes
it even worse, as there are no proper "> " quote marks
before the quoted text.

Simply click on "plain text".

Alexander Skwar
--
Trespassers will be shot.  Survivors will be prosecuted.