wu chuanwen wrote:
> 2006/4/30, Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > On Sunday, April 30 2006 22:52, wu chuanwen wrote:
> > > http://www.linuxsir.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=252747
> >
> > I don't think it'd be much help posting a Chinese forum thread
> > in an English mailing list.
>
> I just mean to show that  many people don't think firefox is so
> good

But most of the people here can't read what's written there: for all
we know they could be singing the praises of spaghetti.  :)

Maybe, though, your Firefox gets slow because of the Chinese (?)
characters?  Have you tried visiting only English sites for a while?

And if it's caused by bad or heavy use of Javascript, also try
avoiding the sites you usually visit, hop around on gentoo.org and
similar sites, open lots of tabs and see what happens there.

Benno