Yeah, I found some similar posting in the wiki after some searching. I searched a bit before posting, and then moved onto another thing
which was affected by the same issue.

Justin

On 5/3/06, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wednesday 03 May 2006 02:23, "Justin Hart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] Re: Apache checksum?':
> Actually, I just got a checksum error emerging timezone-data as
> well...  Has anybody seen this?

It was discussed in the GWN recently.  You have a bad pycrypto
installation.  I think the solution is sync and upgrade portage.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest

--
Justin W. Hart