On Wednesday 03 May 2006 03:07, Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote about 'Re: [gentoo-user] (OT) A eureka
moment!':
> Although
> personally I've always preferred kaudiocreator for cd ripping in kde.

I have to agree.  In no small part because I rip to FLAC for permanent
storage then transcode as needed to fit a bajillion songs on a portable
device / ogg CD.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest