marcin wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to "increase priority" for OpenGL?

Thanks, Marcin

I am using gentoo-sources with the Anticipatory I/O sched and did not notice a slow down when I ran glxgears and nbench. I get about 980 fps on my laptop with or without nbench running. What kernel sources are you using? Have you tried the anticipatory i/o scheduler? Also under "Processor Type and Features" set the "Preemption Model" to Low-latency desktop and make sure you check "Preempt the Big Kernel Lock". Scroll down to "Timer Frequency" and set that to 1000 HZ.

Jim