On Mon, 8 May 2006 21:01:11 +0300
"Mantas Povilaitis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:

> > You can try adding
> >
> > RSYNC_TIMEOUT=500
> >
> > or some other big value to make.conf.
> >
> sorry, don't use it, I forgot it would give this:
> WARNING: usage of RSYNC_TIMEOUT is deprecated, use PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS
> instead
>
> It should be something like this:
> PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--timeout=500"
>
> --
Thank you.  I didn't know that option.  I did set it to 500 but still
having timeout problems.  I still have a few other experiments to try
but I'll be back when I know more.

Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls