On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 18:02 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
> Just updated to evolution 2.6.1 and the copy and move buttons have gone
> missing off the toolbar.  Is there an easy way to get them back?

You must have upgraded from a while ago - I don't remember those buttons
for a long time... yes they've gone, and no they won't come back!
Evolution devs make a few changes over every minor revision.  They've
been trying to remove some of the clutter in menu's and toolbars.  Some
people like it, some don't.

interest, n.:
        What borrowers pay, lenders receive, stockholders own, and
        burned out employees must feign.