Roman Zilka wrote:

>>Now I remember.  It just sort of hit me all at once.  I had to re-emerge
>>all this:
>>

>>>1137403163: Started emerge on: Jan 16, 2006 03:19:23
>>>1137403163:  *** emerge --verbose gnome-icon-theme
>>>evolution-data-server hicolor-icon-theme miscfiles gconfmm madplay
>>>libglade gnome-vfsmm gnome-vfs gnome-keyring hashalot tunepimp
>>>gnome-themes bin86 win32codecs opencdk ed
>>>

>Is this the right emerge batch? It's pretty outdated for mozilla-1.7.13.
>Just an idea. I followed this recipe, (re)emerged all this software,
>no difference to mozilla. Rebuilt mozilla, still
>no help. Rebuilt all these packages and mozilla once more, still nothing.
>
>I also experimented under twm, no difference. As for the USE flags
>relevant to mozilla - I use the ebuild's defaults, except for +xinerama.
>I.e.: +crypt -debug -gnome -ipv6 +java -ldap -mozcalendar -mozdevelop
>-moznocompose -moznoirc -moznomail -moznoxft -mozsvg -postgres +ssl
>+truetype +xinerama -xprint.
>
>At any rate thank you for your effort being.
>-Roman

It is a different version but I had the same problem.  I was trying to
remove some Gnome stuff and it messed up Mozilla somehow.  After I put
them back, it worked fine.  It was just a thought.  I'm not certain it
would fix your problem but it was worth mentioning.

Sorry that didn't help though.

Dale
:-)