Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
On Friday 26 May 2006 21:28, Alexander Skwar wrote:
Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
> On Friday 26 May 2006 18:13, Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
>> Friday 26 May 2006 17:51 skrev Hemmann, Volker Armin:
>> > ok, but still less to type ;)
>>
>> But esearch is more than twice as long as eix... ;)
>
> I am using search less, than syncing, so still a win, and it is only
> esea<tab> ;)

Which is still 5 characters compared to 3 characters for eix :)

but eix-sync is still longer than esync (8 to 5) ;)

Nah, it's 5 to 5, so eix-sync is NOT longer than esync...

eix-<tab>

So, at best, eix is as bad as esearch, but normally eix is
faster to use - in every aspect.

Alexander Skwar
--
"May your future be limited only by your dreams."
-- Christa McAuliffe