Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:

>Saturday 27 May 2006 16:16 skrev Peter Kelly:
>

>>That did it.  I never knew about the 'zap' command.
>>Anyhow, everything is 'started' again.
>>

>You people really should read the Gentoo handbook. Not just the installation
>related part but also part 2-4. It's really good. E.g. the 'zap' command is
>documented in part 2, chapter 4 [1].
>
>[1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=2&chap=4
>
>BTW common netiquette says a signature should be no more than 4 lines.

May be.  I installed Gentoo a couple years ago.  I sort of learn as I
go.  If I read that thing it would likely confuse me.  I'm in the same
boat with Samba right now.  The docs and howto's just confuse the
stuffin out of me.  I'm having trouble on the windoze end though, I
think.  I'll blame windoze anyway.  LOL

Now to go confuse myself.  O_O

Dale
:-)