Mick wrote:

> On 02/06/06, Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> RTFM
>>
>> According to "man xorg.conf", the BlankTime, StandbyTime, SuspendTime
>> and OffTime settings are supposed to be in the ServerFlags section,
>> not in the Monitor section.
>

> Also, I am not sure that completely removing the DPMS entry is the
> same as adding "false" instead of "true".  Worth trying it out .

I'm not sure anymore either.  It used to be that way though.  If it was
not in there, the monitor would stay on all the time, except when in
console.  That may have changed though.  I may have even been using
Xfree then too.  I just always thought it was a option that you had to
turn on.

Me out of clues.

Dale
:-) :-)