Alle 17:28, martedì 13 giugno 2006, Jacques Montier ha scritto:
> Mauro Arnoldi a gentiment tapote:
> > Alle 15:22, martedì 13 giugno 2006, Jacques Montier ha scritto:
> >> Mauro Arnoldi a gentiment tapote:

> >> After you have changed your kernel configuration, I suppose you
> >> recompiled your kernel ?
> >> Did you enable via chipset support in Character Devices ( then modprobe
> >> via-agp) ?
> >> After compiling ati-drivers, did you run
> >> eselect opengl set ati ?
> >
> > eselect is ok:
> >
> > #eselect opengl list
> > Available OpenGL implementations:
> >   [1]   ati *
> >   [2]   xorg-x11
> >
> > Why do I have to compile via chipset support? I have and Ati Radeon X300
> > in my laptop..
>
> because of my VIA KT133A chipset motherboard.
> Without loading via-agp module, I don't have any 3D acceleration.
> What gives lspci  | grep AGP ?

I find nothing!! :-O
But maybe the correct line is

00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/PM Express PCI Express Root
Port (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])

because a radeon X300 it's not an AGP card but a PCI Express...
I enabled in my kernel the "Intel 440LX/BX/GX, I8xx and E7x05 chipset
support", but still nothing at all... I always receive the error above...
I'm getting crazy..