On 6/15/06, Nico Schümann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2006/6/15, 员旭鹏 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> try load "glx" module in /etc/X11/xorg.conf:
>
> Section "Module"
>     Load  "glx"
>     Load  "extmod"
>     Load  "xtrap"
>     Load  "record"
>     Load  "dbe"
>     Load  "dri"
>     Load  "freetype"
>     Load  "type1"
> EndSection

glx is already loaded.
Section "Module"
        Load  "vnc"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "extmod"
        Load  "record"
        Load  "xtrap"
        Load  "glx"

        Load  "dri"
        Load  "freetype"
        Load  "type1"
EndSection

But I think it is indifferent, because I've just bought a new graphics card
(because of my new flat screen). Hopefully, the nVidia driver supports it.
My old one (Riva TNT2) is not longer supported (it actually was supported a
few years ago, but nVidia only has these all-in-one drivers. I just can't
find the old one).

My old TNT2 card had opengl and direct rendering support and I was
able to play games with a good FPS for that old 32MB card. I used the
nvidia drivers from the DRI project, they work great. I could even
build the kernel with support (there's a specific driver), but I was
too lazy to recompile, guess it would be even better...

--
Daniel da Veiga
Computer Operator - RS - Brazil