On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:09:59 -0500
Michael Sullivan wrote:

> Thirdly, what happened to the buffering aspect when watching LiveTV?  I
> don't want LiveTV I watch to stick around forever taking up space, and I
> don't want to have to delete the programs I watch in LiveTV manually
> inside the interface, or outside in the shell.  Is there a way I can get
> the old behaviour back?

0.19 completely changed live tv handling. I suggest you look at the
mythtv-users mailing list archives, or join that list. The archives are
here: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/ (Warning, it
IS a higher volume list than even gentoo-user)

The live tv recordings are set to be deleted fairly soon after the
event, their deletion priority is pretty high. I cannot remember the
details now.

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>