On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 11:47:54AM -0400, Penguin Lover Jim squawked:
> * on the Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 12:39:40AM -0400, Willie Wong said:
> > I am not quite sure what went wrong.
> >
> > The result: http://www.math.princeton.edu/~wwong/20061600026.png
> > whenever I try to access a website with flash content on it, the
> > weird bands of messed-up stuff appear across the screen. It does go
> > away after I close the offending tab, and performs some action that
> > forces X to redraw.
> >
> > This started happening after I did a largish update after being away
> > for 2.5 weeks. I think the problem is either with X, firefox, or
> > flash, though it might go as far as the video driver. Any ideas?
> > (Or, can anyone reproduce the behaviour?)

I think it might have been solved. The problem seems to be with
  x11-driver/xf86-video-ati
upgrading now to 6.6.1 seems to have solved the problem.

REMEMBER: "Stressed" spelled backward is "desserts"
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 14 days, 17:00