Hi,
  Is there a good, graphical ssh-enabled file system browser that I
could set up on my wife and son's machines that would allow them to
move files back and forth between machines without them having to
understand ssh and escape characters? They use a lot of spaces in
their file names so I'd like something that had two window panes
(local & remote) that would allow them to drag files in either
direction and do the hard stuff for them.

  I use WinSCP on my WinXP machine. It works really great for this
purpose. Something like that which is Linux based would be great for
them but I cannot yet find anythign in the Online Package Database.
Probably I'm just not searching with the right terms yet. Sorry.

Thanks,
Mark