On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:30:26AM +0530, Penguin Lover Aniruddha Shankar
squawked:
> Willie Wong wrote:
> >
> > Personally speaking, I suggest you emerge 'ufed'.
>
> I moved from ufed to profuse, it's slightly better with multiple display
> interfaces (dialog/ncurses/gtk)

I've tried both, and I didn't really find much difference between the
tools. Care to elucidate on why profuse is better? (Or do you mean
that it is better because it supports multiple display interfaces?)
[I am not trying to start a flamewar. If there is some feature of
profuse that I didn't know about that is useful and not present for
ufed, I'd like to find out.]

I think I ended up using ufed because it got support for the -* flag
first.

Love is like 2. It has irrational roots.
    ~Daniel Jonathan Peng
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 18 days,  7:39