Thanks!

I did install the openoffice-bin. I did a
revdep-rebuild (I usually do after emerge ;) ) and
ooffice needed to be rebuild. I did the revdep-rebuild
again and ooffice is going to be compiled again. How
to end this? The problem is, that the icons in
Applications/Office/... do not find ooffice. Starting
from the terminal works. Is there something to
reconfigure?

Regards JC