Justin R Findlay a gentiment tapote:

>>> Hi again,
>>>
>>> I solved my problem !
>>> Sorry for the noise .
>>>
>> Would you mind telling us how, you never know we might encounter the
>> same error one day?
>>

> And it's also helpful for the person who finds this message through
> google to have the solution fully explained.  I only say so because I've
> been that person many times. (:
>

> Justin

Of course yes,
I would be very happy if this could help someone.
I got the solution from a french gentoo user.
The problem come from packages compiled with the +xprint flag.

1- I put -xprint into my /etc/make.conf and :

#emerge -av --newuse world

2- I looked for all files named xprint in /etc, so

#locate xprint

I got this :
/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/92xprint-xpserverlist.sh
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/92xprint-xpserverlist.sh
/etc/init.d/xprint
/etc/profile.d/xprint.csh
/etc/profile.d/xprint.sh

3-May be, these files were needed by some application, so :

#equery belongs  /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/92xprint-xpserverlist.sh
#equery belongs /etc/......
# etc...

4- As these files were of no use, I deleted then (well, backup first,
then delete).

Now, everything works fine and the error messages are gone.

I hope i've been clear enough with my poor english :-)

Regards,

- Ptitjack -

Then