On 7/10/06, Timothy A. Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am looking to be able to sync my palm tungsten E to my google
calendar, and I am wondering if it would be possible to use evolution or
other linux program to accomplish this -- I know it's a bit off topic
for the list, so feel free to contact me off list if you want.  Could
sure use some help on this

TIM

Have not tried it but suggest you look at:
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_USB_sync_for_Palm_PDAs_with_Evolution_2.0_and_udev

may also google for 'palm evolution' ;-)

-Mike