* Rafael Fernández López <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

>       The first thing that I'd change is "etc-update" or "dispatch-conf". I'd

thanks for the tip to "dispatch-conf". Again learned something new :)
This is what I was just looking for.

BTW: if you change some config file by hand, it's seems wise to add
some comment, so you always get a hint in the diff.

BTW#2: is there any option to diff trim off ending whitespaces on
each line before comparing ? I sometimes see changed lines where I
actually can't see any difference, so there're probably just some
ending whitespaces added/removed.

cu