On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:24:25 +0200, Noack, Sebastian wrote:

> ut even if office/openoffice-bin have kde-support, how would I tell it
> to use kdelibs instead of gtk+? Because of both libraries are present on
> my system.

You shouldn't need to, OOo detects which desktop it is running on and
uses the appropriate icon set. There is an environment variable you can
use to force the choice, but you only need that if running an unsupported
desktop.

--
Neil Bothwick

NOTICE:
  --  THE ELEVATORS WILL BE OUT OF ORDER TODAY  --
  (The nearest working elevators are in the building
   across the street.)