I have two Dell LCD widescreen displays (one's a 2005WFP, the other is a newly
purchased 2007WFP) that I've just configured for dual screen display.  I'm
running an ATI videocard and using the fglrx driver.  The monitor on the
right is using the DVI interface, while the screen on the left is using the
SVGA interface.  I've gotten everything working except for the fact that the
left screen is shifted to the right.  That is, there's a large black stripe
down the left side of the display which I cannot move the mouse into, and
there's an equal sized chunk missing off the right side (which is the middle
of the wide screen display).  It's like the left half of the display is
shifted about 20% to the right.  This was my primary display until I got the
second monitor today, and it did not display the offset problem when it was
configured for a single display.  Here's my xorg.conf file:

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "Default Layout"
        Screen      0  "aticonfig Screen 0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Generic Keyboard"
        InputDevice    "Configured Mouse"
EndSection

Section "Files"
        FontPath     "unix/:7100"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/TTF"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/Type1"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/afms"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/artwiz"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/corefonts"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/cyrillic"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/default"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/dejavu"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/encodings"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/fonts.cache-1"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/freefont"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/local"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/misc"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/sharefonts"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/terminus"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/ttf-bitstream-vera"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/ukr"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/util"
        FontPath     "/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType"
        FontPath     "/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/CID"
EndSection

Section "Module"
        Load  "GLcore"
        Load  "bitmap"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "ddc"
        Load  "dri"
        Load  "extmod"
        Load  "freetype"
        Load  "glx"
        Load  "int10"
        Load  "record"
        Load  "speedo"
        Load  "type1"
        Load  "v4l"
        Load  "vbe"
        Load  "xtt"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver      "kbd"
        Option      "CoreKeyboard"
        Option      "XkbModel" "pc104"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "us"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Configured Mouse"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "CorePointer"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "true"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "aticonfig Monitor 0"
        Option      "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "aticonfig Monitor 1"
        Option      "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "ATI Technologies, Inc. Radeon 9000 Pro (RV250 If)"
        Driver      "ati"
        BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection

Section "Device"