Hi,

I am tyring to compile dev-lang/php-4.4.2-r6 but unfortunatelly I
bumped into a weird problem.
I followe the php upgrade instructions form gentoo site. Everything
compiles, but Sablotron library is not detected properly from the php
configure script during emerge:
----------------
checking whether to enable xslt support... yes, shared
checking for XSLT Sablotron backend... shared
checking for libexpat dir for Sablotron XSL support... no
checking for iconv dir for Sablotron XSL support... no
checking for JavaScript for Sablotron XSL support... no
checking for Sablotron libraries in the default path... found in /usr
checking for sablot-config... found
checking for Sablotron version... >= 0.96
checking for iconv... (cached) yes
checking for SablotSetEncoding in -lsablot... no
checking for SablotGetOptions in -lsablot... no
-------------------
This way I get "Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
xslt_set_encoding()" as xslt_set_encoding() is wrapper arround
SablotSetEncoding.

I checked my previousely installed(emerged) /usr/lib/libsablot.so.0.100.1:
---
objdump -t /usr/lib/libsablot.so.0.100.1 | grep SablotSetEncoding
0006e020 g     F .text  0000006e              SablotSetEncoding

objdump -t /usr/lib/libsablot.so.0.100.1 | grep SablotGetOptions
0006ce40 g     F .text  00000021              SablotGetOptions
---

Can someone advise me what to do?
Thank you in advance.