Hey everybody...

i'm planning to get a dual core cpu soon, the smallest Core 2 Duo from Intel actually: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300

now i'm looking for mainboards..the ones i had in mind so far:

Intel P965 Chipset:

MSI P965 Platinum:
+ cheap :)
+ passive cooling mainboard -> silent
- hard to get here in germany...

ASUS P5P Deluxe
+passive cooling
+- more expensive than the MSI, but still ok
+- easier to get, but still most shops show me a wait time...

Intel 975X Chipset:

Intel D975XBX "Bad Axe"
- expensive
+ good for overclocking (what i hardly do...)

ASUS P5WD2-E Premium
- expensive
+ available in most shops

Anyone got experience with one of these boards, especially driver issues are interesting. I'm not sure how much I should give on the overclocking possibilities...I usually don't do that, wouldn't mind having the option though (no extreme overclocking for sure, but perhabs a little)
Cheapest of all is the MSI...had good experience with MSI as well...

any else suggestions/ideas/experiences?

thx in advance

helge