Hi ,

What models of servers are currently supported for gentoo 2006 version . Is that version , perfect with the Servers ?

Few days back i tried to install gentoo 2006 , for my DELL Optiplex 170L machine .( my development pc ). It wont come into the installation GUI , it failed.

as i guesed , there wasnt proper graphic card driver , that's why it doesnt load the gui .
anyway , again , i would like to ask , what are the PC models that supported from gentoo 2006 with gui ?

Thank you,
Shaine.