I can for sure get the error message for you in a few hours.
Im away from home (and my laptop for that matter) right now.
Thanks for the reply though!
~Ian

On 8/15/06, Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/15/06, Ian Kabeary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> should do, I started X. (I have 7.1.1 by the way). What I end up with is
> that it cant find the drivers because the version of the radeon driver
> version doesn't match the server version or something? I have no idea what
> that means

<sarcasm>
Well, maybe you could like try a different version, or something?
</sarcasm>

I really suggest when asking for help that you provide the actual
error message you are getting.   Otherwise we have to guess at both
the error *and* the solution, rather than the normal thing we do,
which to just guess at the solution.  For X errors, it also never
hurts to provide your xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log files.

-Richard