On Wednesday 16 August 2006 01:32, darren kirby wrote:
> I just realized my Gentoo has no 'at'
>
> I searched but couldn't find as google will not consider less than 3 char
> words and equery only works on installed apps. Web interface to portage
> didn't reveal it either.
>
> Where the heck is at at?
>
> I would think it was one of the coreutils...wrongly it seems.

$ eix -e at
* sys-process/at
     Available versions:  3.1.8-r11 3.1.8-r12
     Installed:           none
     Homepage:
ftp://jurix.jura.uni-sb.de/pub/jurix/source/chroot/appl/at/

In this particular case I would recommend app-portage/eix for finding it.
Though not very helpful when you don't know the full path [1] did also show
the same package when searching for /usr/bin/at. That home page is, however,
still in a beta state.

[1]
http://www.rommel.stw.uni-erlangen.de/~fejf/cgi-bin/pfs-web.pl?filter=%2Fusr%2Fbin%2Fat&action=search_file&limit=500

--