Hi Alan,

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 17:25 +0200, Alan Mckinnon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Evolution has just crashed and ticked me off once too often, so now this
> *cough* MTA *cough* has just discovered the big wide world outside my
> window...

What crashed was probably the evolution-exchange plugin, not Evolution
as such.

I think you should try the alternative Exchange plugin, evolution-brutus
(e-b). e-b will connect you to Exchange 5.5 and never and are using
MAPI, not WebDAV which are used by OWA and evolution-exchange.

Read the initial announcement to the evolution-hackers list for the
technical details or go to omesc.com for the downloads:

Initial announcement on evo list:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2005-September/msg00048.html

Downloads::
   http://www.omesc.com/content/downloads/index.php