On Saturday 26 August 2006 10:10, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 02:30:44 +0200, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
> > > KDEbluetooth finds the Razr without any problems, just select "Find
> > > device" in the Razr's menu and click the bluetooth icon in the
> > > panel.
> >
> > yeah, it finds it. But it does not 'find' any services, like obex file
> > transfer and others.
>
> It does here, I've used it to transfer pictures, video and audio.

very strange.

I used the usb-cable to transfer the stuff, after the phone refused all
services via bluetooth. And I did basically the same stuff I did with my SE
(btw, kmobiletool worked, in a way. I can read the sms and contacts, but I am
unable to send or store one.)

Hm, do you mind send a step-by-step? maybe I overlooked something.