Keith Kastorff wrote:
On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 10:37 +0200, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:

I tried this before...it does not help. gcc 3.4.4 is still referenced
by the cdk build process (or what else...)

Try "emerge --oneshot libtool".

Hi,

I'm not the opener, but I had the same problem with gcc 3.4.5 to 3.4.6, and emerge --oneshot libtool fixed it. BTW I did this gcc upgrade in June. So why it is a problem now? I rebooted some times since then. Everything should inherit the new version number, or not? Why this problem occurs after 2 months the gcc upgrade?
It isn't offense, I simply don't understand it.

TIA
Tamas Sarga